Important Note: Due to extremely high demand and turnover the packaged box may vary from the photos. Note we cannot accept refunds due to hygienic reasons.
Disposable Surgical Face Masks. All masks come with an elastic strap to fit around most head sizes. These are easy to breathe, soft and odourless.
- The outer layer: repels water, blood and other body fluids
- The middle layer: repels water, blood and other body fluids
- The inner layer: absorbs moisture and sweat from exhaled air
Wear over mouth and slightly cover the nose. Insure the mask is well fitted around the nose and use the inside
- Before putting on the mask wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap or run hands together with alcohol based sanitiser
- Position coloured side of mask outward
- Make sure metallic strip is at top of the mask and position against the bridge of the nose
- Ear loops: Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear
- Mould the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Be sure the mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the mask once in position.
- If the mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
Taking off mask:
- Before you take off the mask, wash your hands well or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching the mask itself, as it could be contaminated. Hold it by the loops, ties, or bands only.
- Carefully remove the mask from your face once you:
- unhook both ear loops, or
- untie the bottom bow first, followed by the top one, or
- remove the bottom band first by lifting it over your head, then do the same with the top band
- Holding the mask loops, ties, or bands, discard the mask by placing it in a covered trash bin.
- After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer.
- Touch mask once it's secured on your face, as it might have pathogens on it
- Touch the mask once it’s secured on your face, as it might have pathogens on it
- Dangle the mask from one ear
- Hang the mask around your neck
- Crisscross the ties
- Reuse single-use masks
If you have to touch the face mask while you’re wearing it, wash your hands first. Be sure to also wash your hands afterward, or use hand sanitizer.