Good Health Naturally Blockbuster All Clear™ contains a powerful blend of systemic enzymes to help protect the body against a wide of concerns to help your wellbeing. Blockbuster All Clear™ is a scientific blend of powerful enzymes such as Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Digestive Enzyme, antioxidants and proanthocyanidins such as Grape Seed Extract and Pycnogenol®, in a delayed release capsule which provides the highest level of support. All Clear Benefits: Healthy Arteries and Cardiovascular System Healthy Blood Pressure and Circulatory System Healthy Lungs and Bronchial System Healthy Digestive System Healthy Eyes and Brain Healthy Ageing Blockbuster Allclear contains:
- Serrapeptase - a proteolytic enzyme which has anti-inflammatory properties
- Nattokinase - from fermented soya beans, may help prevent hardening of arteries and aid circulation
- Protease - helps digest proteins which are difficult to digest
- Lipase - an enzyme that breaks down fats into smaller components to supply essential fatty acids to the body
- Amylase - a carbohydrate digesting enzyme. Low amylase is thought to be a link in many diseases especially those associated with blood sugar
- Cellulase - may help maintain optimum blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels and support healthy cell membranes from harmful free radicals
- Grapeseed extract - an excellent source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins which are powerful antioxidants
- Pycnogenol - a powerful antioxidant known to fight capillary fragility and inflammation in the body
Take 2-4 capsules of Blockbuster Allclear 30 minutes before a meal.
Serrapeptase 80,000 IU, Nattokinase 1,600 FU, Protease 20,000 HUT, Lipase 1,500 FIP, Amylase 4000 DU, Cellulase 600CU, Lactase 1,000 ALU, Acerola 50 mg, Amla 50mg, Olive Leaf Citrus Blend 230mg, Trace Mineral (Coral Calcium) 100mg, Bacillus Coagulans 376,000,000 CFU, Protease S 650 APU, Grapeseed Extract 100mg, Policosanol 6mg, Pycnogenol 10mg. Other Ingredients: Rice Bran, Hypromellose, Water, Gellan Gum (Delayed Release Capsule).
Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. If taking other medication, pregnant or nursing, consult your health practitioner before use. We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.